NOC for Land Sale

Last Updated on: June 29, 2022

Apply for Land Sale NOC

Apply for Land Sale NOC

  • NOC for transfer of Immovable Property can be applied by making an application to the respective Circle Office.
  • A required amount of fees should be paid as per rule.
  • Required sets of documents are to be submitted.
  1. Overview
  2. Process Flow
  3. Eligibility Criteria
  4. Fees
  5. Documents Required
  6. How to apply
  7. Type of Service
  8. Forms to be filled
  9. Whom to Contact

Overview  :-  Land or Property transfer refers to the changes in ownership and whenever you buy a piece of land/immovable property, you need to take permission and register the same with the authority concerned, so that a legal ownership title is guaranteed to you.To transfer Land or Property one has to obtain NOC for transfer of immovable property from the authority as required under section 21 of Registration Act 1908.

Process Flow :- The procedure involved obtaining a Certificate from the Circle Officer and submits the application in the Deputy Commissioners Office and finally the Deputy Commissioner will issue the NOC. After issuing the NOC the Applicant can go for Registration and subsequently do the mutation of the Land.

Eligibility Criteria :- Any Citizen of India and should be a legal owner/attorney holder.

 Fees :-

  • For Urban Property - Rs. 1000/-
  • For Rural Property - Rs. 500/-

Documents Required :-

Document required for applying NOC for Transfer of Immovable Property:

  1. Court Fee
  2. Photograph of Buyer(s) and Seller(s).
  3. Declaration of Consideration. In case of Flat value of both Flat area and apportionment of Land
  4. Uptodate Revenue Receipt(Khajana Rashid)
  5. Citizenship of Purchaser(Certified Copy of Voter list/Passport etc).
  6. Jamabandi Copy/ Land Patta (if Available)
  7. Affidavit of Buyer(s) and Seller(s) or Power of Attorney Holder
  8. Photo ID of Buyer(s) and Seller(s).
  9. Power of Attorney copy (if the Seller is a Attorney Holder)
  10. Pattadar to submit affidavit in favour of Proof-of-Address Holder.
  11. Authority/NOC of Co-partner in case of flat.
  12. NOC from Co-pattadar
  13. GMC/GMDA/Municipality/Town Committee receipt/occupancy certificate in case of flat.
  14.  PAN/TAN Card for both buyer(s) and Seller(s).
  15. Land Holding Certificate.
  16. Permission from Development Authority in case of land belongs to Town Area.
  17. Non-incumbance Certificate from Respective Registration Office.

How to apply :-  The applicant has to come to respective Circle Office and apply for the NOC by submitting the required documents and fee.

Type of Service

Offline :-   Yes  

Whom to Contact :-    Respective Circle Office